Visit the Church Website here
The Church of St John the Evangelist was completed in 1911, a beautiful neo-gothic building designed by John Loughborough Pearson. It is a place of worship where daily services provide space for prayer and encounter with God. But St John’s is more than a building, it is a family of people offering friendship, support and care to the wider community we serve in Friern Barnet. St John’s School is central to the work and ministry of this Church and together we strive to embrace each other and the world around us in the healing love of God.