If you're thinking of selling or letting your property in…
What is a ‘Home-School Agreement?’
- A home-school agreement is a statement explaining:
- the school’s aims and values
- the school’s responsibilities towards its pupils who are of compulsory school age
- the responsibility of each pupil’s parents and
- what the school expects of its pupils
All maintained schools, academies, city technologies colleges and city colleges for the technology of the arts are required to publish a home-school agreement and associated parental declaration.
- Schools must take reasonable steps to ensure that all registered parents of pupilssign the parental declaration to indicate that they understand and accept the contents of the home-school agreement
Please click on the link below to view St. John’s CE Primary School’s Home-School Agreement. A hard copy of this document will be distributed to all parents and carers in September. Signed agreements should be returned to the school office within a fortnight of receipt. Thank you for your cooperation and for supporting the aims and values of our school.