Sponsored byAdmission Free All WelcomeA family event – new families, current families and ‘old’ families; all are welcome. Spread the word because if you have been a member of our ‘school family’ in the last 50 years, we want you …
Organising these events is a big job for the PTFA committee members and we need lots of people to help us on the day. If you would like to help make this a really fun and successful event, then please email email@example.com, put your name on the list at the office, or speak to anyone on the PTFA.
People will be needed to set up stalls from Thursday afternoon and to run food, drink and activity stalls from 3-9pm on Friday. The main clear up session will be on Saturday morning.
If you could sign up to help for just one hour it would be really appreciated.
Other ways you can help:
- visit our event page, let us know if you will attend and then like and share on your own facebook
- make cakes for the afternoon tea
- offer a service parents can bid on in the auction – e.g. gardening, photoshoot, holiday home for a week, ….
- ask your favourite restaurant or shop to donate a voucher or prize for the raffle – they are more likely to give to loyal customers (we can provide an official letter or email if required)
- sell raffle tickets to family and friends, these will be sent home in book bags on 22nd June (extras always available from the office).
As with all our fundraising events the aim is to support the needs of the school, in particular new books, IT equipment, improving our playground facilities as well as the Creative Curriculum and Sports Enrichment programmes.
Thank you for your support.